Zero Budget Natural Farming(ZBNF) is a farming practice that believes in natural growth of crops without adding any fertilizers and pesticides or any other foriegn elements.
- Introduction to zero budget natural farming
- Principle of zero budget natural farming
- zero budget natural farming v/s Chemical Farming
- Basic Concept of zero budget natural farming ?
- On Farm Input production (Jaivik Chabutra, Fortified Compost)
- Minerals /elements essential for Plants.
- Testing the quality of soil and its management.
- Proper handling of farm waste and household waste
- Harvesting and storage of zero budget natural farming products
- Marketing of zero budget natural farming Products.
- Economic viability of zero budget natural farming .
- Individual Certification and Group Certification processes.
- Package of practices on zero budget natural farming .
- Achievement Motivation
- Visit to organic farmer’s fields & Vermin-compost unit.
- Practical Training on Friend and Enemy Insects/Pests.
- 2-3 days
For more details contact us – 8171003858
Shrigramorganics offers various courses and has been invited for various conferences on sustainability, waste management, life cycle assessment, etc It is an active hub for organic farming training, where the government of Uttar pradesh has hosted various organic farming training workshops.