- Introduction to Organic Farming
- Principle of Organic Farming
- Organic Farming v/s Chemical Farming
- Basic Concept of Organic Farming?
- On Farm Input production (Jaivik Chabutra, Fortified Compost)
- Minerals /elements essential for Plants.
- Testing the quality of soil and its management.
- Proper handling of farm waste and household waste
- Harvesting and storage of Organic products
- Marketing of Organic Products.
- Economic viability of Organic Farming.
- Individual Certification and Group Certification processes.
- Package of practices on Organic Farming.
- Achievement Motivation
- Visit to organic farmer’s fields & Vermin-compost unit.
- Practical Training on Friend and Enemy Insects/Pests.
- 2-3 days
For more details contact us – 8171003858
Shrigramorganics offers various courses and has been invited for various conferences on sustainability, waste management, life cycle assessment, etc It is an active hub for organic farming training, where the government of Uttar pradesh has hosted various organic farming training workshops.