Dried oyster mushrooms one of most consumed mushroom in world, flavor of dried mushrooms is concentrated and intense, and texture is meaty. Like fresh mushrooms, they’re terrific in everything from soups to sauces to sauts. Directions to use: always soak dried mushrooms in warm water for 20-30 mins before using. Soaked water can be used for soup/curries. Use mushrooms in soups, sauts, sauces, stir-fries or in any dish calling for fresh mushrooms.
Shrigram organics -Dried Oyster Mushrooms
Rated 4.96 out of 5 based on 55 customer ratings(55 customer reviews)
₹220.00 – ₹1,449.00
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Oyster mushrooms have health benefits like low in calories, cholesterol free, high in protein, fiber, iron, zinc, potassium, folic acids, Vitamin D.
- Sun dried mushrooms are great source of Vitamin D and thus really good for healthy bones.
- The flavor of dried mushrooms is concentrated & intense, and texture is meaty. Like fresh mushrooms, they’re terrific in everything from soups to sauces to sautés.
- Dried Oyster mushrooms have a shelf life of up to a year and can be used as a replacement for fresh mushrooms in most recipes.
- Soak Dry mushrooms in warm water for 20-30 min, Once they’ve been rehydrated and rinsed, they’re ready to go into your favorite soup, stew, risotto or stir fry recipe.